• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good movie is When Harry Met Sally. It's really the only romantic comedy I've ever thoroughly enjoyed. It isn't 100% Christmas, but does have a Christmas/New Year aspect to it.

I wish the old rankin bass holiday specials were on streaming. I’ll pay to rent those probably. Which is why they aren’t available on subscription services I guess.

I wish they were on streaming too, but you can buy the dvd or Blu-ray set for dirt cheap. I’ve probably spent 25 bucks total on the Rankin & Bass Christmas set, Charlie Brown Holiday collection, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and Polar Express.

I wish they were on streaming too, but you can buy the dvd or Blu-ray set for dirt cheap. I’ve probably spent 25 bucks total on the Rankin & Bass Christmas set, Charlie Brown Holiday collection, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and Polar Express.

Does the Grinch DVD have the full 40+ minute version? Or just the filtered version they show on TV to fit into a 30 minute slot instead of the hour it used to get?

Probs gonna watch Rudolph tonight. Every year I'm always amazed at just how big of a cunt Santa is. Rudolph's dad isn't much better. But Yukon Cornelius is a fucking boss.

BoldSlightApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.gif

What are you doing on Sunday, because I know what I'm doing on Sunday.

I am currently trying out linen sheets but I don't think they're for me

and I'd like to lead the crusade against the tyranny of the top sheet

top sheets are only there for getting tangled

what is your bedspread situation?

How much are you tossing if you’re getting the top sheet tangled?

One major unmentioned downside to cold weather is that the skin on my hands get so fucking dried out it literally just splits open around my knuckles. It's like constantly having dozens of paper cuts on my hands for 2 months every winter.

One major unmentioned downside to cold weather is that the skin on my hands get so fucking dried out it literally just splits open around my knuckles. It's like constantly having dozens of paper cuts on my hands for 2 months every winter.

gotta cream them appendages birdman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back