• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, not a few days after getting the ole christmas bonus and this dude is just UNLOADING some lego system pirate sets on the ebay

I have misheard that lyric to Mr. Jones for going on 20 years now. I always thought it was “all of the beautiful colors that are very, very me in fall”. Goddamn. I am dumb.

I’m planning to slow roll it back to NC for Christmas with some national park stops, including Harper’s Ferry.

Lemme know if there is anything can’t-miss out that way.

I was just plugging through on the At, but it’s a pretty hike out of the town, and the town itself is pretty badass as well. Unfortunately we were trying to keep a 22 mile per day pace there, so we just grabbed a beer and burger and jetted, but it was definitely a cool place.

it’s kinda crazy how much IPAs have taken over — I’d guess 90% of the non-macro brew beers were IPAs at the store today

I’ve been kinda getting into Pilsners and they had zero from regional brewers and only Stella that could be called a Pilsner

IPAs are my favorite style but the overload is too much

it’s kinda crazy how much IPAs have taken over — I’d guess 90% of the non-macro brew beers were IPAs at the store today

I’ve been kinda getting into Pilsners and they had zero from regional brewers and only Stella that could be called a Pilsner

IPAs are my favorite style but the overload is too much

First off, ales are way easier to brew than lagers. Then IPAs are like the easiest style of ale to brew. Oh we jacked up the malt a little in our already easy to brew ale? Add more hops to cover mediocrity, done.

I’m in favor in general but same here, I’d like to switch it up every now and then.

I have misheard that lyric to Mr. Jones for going on 20 years now. I always thought it was “all of the beautiful colors that are very, very me in fall”. Goddamn. I am dumb.

I like this better, actually

Anybody watch Your Honor?? I’ve enjoyed the first two episodes.

I’m planning to slow roll it back to NC for Christmas with some national park stops, including Harper’s Ferry.

Lemme know if there is anything can’t-miss out that way.

I went to HF about a million years ago for the battlefield. It was the largest capture of US troops until WW2, unless I'm mistaken. Very pretty area, but I don't remember there being any huge, can't-miss stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back