• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you say is the threshold for "good pay"?

obviously depends on a tons of factors, which is why I want people to answer for themselves

oh man i just looked up average graduate student pay and holy shit that number can't be right.

Someone should do an anonymous poll for earned income range. Strictly salary and bonuses/commission(if applicable)...No investment income or any of that nonsense.

I'd be curious to see how poor we all really are. Not it on starting the poll

Chat Thread: All 1-Thread Quarrantines Will Continue Throughout 2021 ! No Questions !

i'd watch

Same here.

the Bruno Latour jokes write themselves

have you read "where are the missing masses," Ph?

No I haven’t.

oh man i just looked up average graduate student pay and holy shit that number can't be right.

I think STEM grad students in expensive urban areas drive up the average.

Actually, I have the opposite of a problem. I made over $550k last year.

Tots and pears.

I remember getting a Wake alumni survey that had 7 categories for annual income. The first two were $0-50K and $50-100K. I’m sure there would be some mind boggling numbers in a board poll.

Last edited:
Someone should do an anonymous poll for earned income range. Strictly salary and bonuses/commission(if applicable)...No investment income or any of that nonsense.

I'd be curious to see how poor we all really are. Not it on starting the poll

The trust-fund babies are already crying foul.

Seriously though, there's no way this board isn't vast majority household income of $XXX,XXX. There are probably as many $XX,XXX'ers as there are $X,XXX,XXX'ers.

More interesting would be where in the six digits does the mean fall.

Does Doug get to include his only fans money?

I probably won't bother with my double digit cameo money.

trajectory of this thread looks like it isn't going to be good for my health guess i'll come back later

whoa, Harper's Ferry forecasted for 14" of snow Wednesday

may have to rethink my driving plan here

I think STEM grad students in expensive urban areas drive up the average.

As a STEM grad student in a semi-expensive area, if I’m supposed to be driving up the average that google says then I must be doing something wrong. Pretty sure what google says about grad students is just not true. Unless STEM grad students in like SF and NYC make like 80k to drive up the average enough.

As a STEM grad student in a semi-expensive area, if I’m supposed to be driving up the average that google says then I must be doing something wrong. Pretty sure what google says about grad students is just not true. Unless STEM grad students in like SF and NYC make like 80k to drive up the average enough.

Salary lookups on Google are straight bananas. We're in the process of hiring a cleaning lady. Google says hourly rate is anywhere from $25-$200.

Woman is gonna get paid $12/hour and she's fucking stoked.

Salary lookups on Google are straight bananas. We're in the process of hiring a cleaning lady. Google says hourly rate is anywhere from $25-$200.

Woman is gonna get paid $12/hour and she's fucking stoked.

Fucking $200 an hr to clean an office? Hell, you’re right, $25 is absurd too. She’d have to clean my b hole for $200 hr

My mom made those growing up using canned salmon, loved em with lemon juice. Didn’t like biting into the one round salmon bone in every single croquette.

all you have to do is dump the canned salmon into a bowl and unfold it....the backbone is all in one piece and you pull it out in one move. mix with shallots and cornmeal and an egg (or flour instead of cornmeal) and fry them up. DELICIOUS. I serve mine with a yogurt/curry sauce (although the kids just want ketchup.)

Fucking $200 an hr to clean an office? Hell, you’re right, $25 is absurd too. She’d have to clean my b hole for $200 hr

knight and his mom will do that for free

Chat Thread: All 1-Thread Quarrantines Will Continue Throughout 2021 ! No Questions !

I already knew I was poor compared to the rest of the board, I don’t really want to find out exactly how much poorer. Hell, my wifes a double deac and makes twice my salary at the hospital and she’s probably on the broke end of the OGB spectrum #psychmajorproblems

Does Doug get to include his only fans money?

I probably won't bother with my double digit cameo money.

$30/mo. gets you Belle-Delphine-level access to my starfish. When I say that baby shines, I mean it - it puts the STAR in starfish. Gotta powder it to take a picture.

Hey Kory,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back