• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope yall enjoy the beach extra this weekend.

it is currently 55 and absolutely pouring, as it has been for the whole week. awwwesomeeee.

Big E

man I almost forgot about him. His pwnage of Sheldon Williams was a thing of beauty

yup, that's where it came from. i was big E in high school... but at wake, Big E was... bigger. so i was littlebigE.

Big E

man I almost forgot about him. His pwnage of Sheldon Williams was a thing of beauty

Big E was awesome. I thought he'd be able to play in the NBA as a role player or something. Kind of like Malik Rose was for the Spurs when playing behind Duncan. A hard worker that would go all out for 10 minutes a game and put in some quality minutes.

Big E was awesome. I thought he'd be able to play in the NBA as a role player or something. Kind of like Malik Rose was for the Spurs when playing behind Duncan. A hard worker that would go all out for 10 minutes a game and put in some quality minutes.

I see a lot of his game in DeJuan Blair. Undersized bigs really have to be lucky with the right situation.

I loved him but I think he coulda worked a little harder

:couch:

Physically, he couldn't have gotten in much better shape from freshman year to senior year. Left wake with nearly no body fat after being massive in HS. He was/is an interesting dude.

Physically, he couldn't have gotten in much better shape from freshman year to senior year. Left wake with nearly no body fat after being massive in HS. He was/is an interesting dude.

yeah, his fb feed is interesting.

true I remember that, he got lean as hell. but he always wanted to dribble in the paint off a rebound or pass when he had the strength and enough touch to just turn and shoot

loved him though he played some great minutes for us

I see a lot of his game in DeJuan Blair. Undersized bigs really have to be lucky with the right situation.

Same with undersized combo guards like JGray or Childress.

Same with undersized combo guards like JGray or Childress.

True. Childress could have made it, I think. He had a less than ideal situation with the fit and injury recovery.

All three guys got/get paid overseas though. Not the worst life.

hey guys .... remember when we were good at basketball?

RIP

BenchReactionToBuckDunk.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back