• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
true.

but I can think of a couple of schools nearby who haven't had to bear that burden quite as often. :mad:

true.

but I can think of a couple of schools nearby who haven't had to bear that burden quite as often. :mad:

They are 2 of the best programs in the history of college basketball. They've had their fair share too. Sean May, Sheldon Williams, etc.

yeah, pretty big introvert.

trent, OTOH. he was a forward dude.

i wonder how many people trent slept with in school. he played that whole basketball player card HARD.

I saw jgray at the airport a few weeks ago and we talked for a min about how wake sucks now. He's got a successful career abroad too.

he tried with me; i said no. he talked to me for about another week/week and a half, then moved along.

Ok. I'll bite. Why not?

Damn, DeacFreak, 16 straight run updates on facebook. My entire newsfeed was literally your run report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back