• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
so two weird things happened:

1. a girl was hitting on me (came up to me while i was at the bar), then grabbed my crotch then some dude walked up and she introduced him as her boyfriend.
2. speaking of gossip girl, I pulled a "Chuck Bass" and managed to get a cab just by going "I'm DeaconBrews" and it ACTUALLY WORKED it was the fastest I had ever gotten a cab (we do a deal with the company on NYE).

Got up early to watch the GMA segment about my high schools prom. This better be good.

Chilling at Lake Norman, got the butts on the smoker. Its a nice, sunny, cool, and breezy day. Ever so relaxing.

2nd day of my 3 exams/3days end to law school.

30 hours from now I'm done with this shit. Yeehaw.

You can't reschedule that shit?

For what? Like, not on Memorial Day?

No chance. A lot of the main roads to/from the school are shut down tomorrow for a giant bike race too, but the school said Damn The Torpedoes, we're having exams.

what are you gonna talk about after that man? we'll miss you i guess...

Two exams starting less than 24 hours apart or three exams in three days constituted a hardship at Wake - you could reschedule one for a hardship day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back