• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean there are some about baby hating and whatever else you hate too i assume.

I mean I get it: marriage talk isn't where you're at now, but a good portion of CTers are married or soon to be, and the purpose of this thread is to talk about what's going on in your life. This is kinda the biggest thing going on in my life now so I'm gonna talk about it. And I don't talk about this nearly as much as other ppl do about things in their life.

you can take it personally, but people always get a laugh when i narrow down poster's schticks. i'm an equal opportunity offender and you just take someone screwing with you on the internet toooooo seriously.

i wish you the best in your marriage and hopefully she curbs that rooting for dook habit and you've lost a satisfying amount of weight for your impending nupitals (you were the one trying to get slim right? or was that freakadeac)

for example

guys i'm not really sure if WakeAndBake likes pho or not. Can anyone confirm y/n

you can take it personally, but people always get a laugh when i narrow down poster's schticks. i'm an equal opportunity offender and you just take someone screwing with you on the internet toooooo seriously.

i wish you the best in your marriage and hopefully she curbs that rooting for dook habit and you've lost a satisfying amount of weight for your impending nupitals

I mean if you wanna look at my shtick I'd say I post way more about food than anything else. If you find the DC restaurant thread you'll see I'm by far the most frequent poster there.

dude, there's a tag about it, and i didn't even make it. cmon dude take it in stride

Two exams starting less than 24 hours apart or three exams in three days constituted a hardship at Wake - you could reschedule one for a hardship day.

All exams at UVA were self scheduled.

#honorcode # mrjeffersonsuniversity #douchebags

can someone take a picture of their bike or something this is getting weird

Mimosas pancakes and BACON.

BBQ at my buddy's place later. It's being catered. Apparently they spent several years trying to find legit BBQ in Naples and this is the place. She is from TX so we shall see.

sounds like a pork filled day. might go get some pancakes and have a sweetwater blue

Also this is the first time ive ever seen/heard cicadas. We don't have those in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back