• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
Walter_Benjamin_Paris_1938.jpg

Ugh pretty sure I just managed to give myself a second black eye via my ipad. I have a hard case on my ipad. I seem to somehow have this knack about somehow having the corner hit me right under the eye.

Man I did a bunch of fucking man shit in the condo today

Pounding stone ipa now. Y'all LEAST coasters don't know bout that!

I try to go by "wakephan", if possible. that ass deacphan hadn't posted in more than a year when I joined in 2005.

There's this rustoleum stuff that goes on like paint but is a super cool thin layer of concrete. Put down a layer on the deck today.

Underrated especially because women don't like it

They have Stone in Chicago and Houston for sure. I'm having a Self Righteous Ale right now.

I have an Arrogant Bastard in the fridge right now.

There's this rustoleum stuff that goes on like paint but is a super cool thin layer of concrete. Put down a layer on the deck today.

I was just reading about that this week. Sounds pretty neat as an alternative to replacing the deck!

Ugh pretty sure I just managed to give myself a second black eye via my ipad. I have a hard case on my ipad. I seem to somehow have this knack about somehow having the corner hit me right under the eye.

what exactly are you doing w/ you ipad when this happens?

what exactly are you doing w/ you ipad when this happens?

First time I had it propped up and watching Netflix in bed. Mtndeac jumped into bed causing it to bounce up and it hit me in the eye.

This time I was laying on the couch and handed it to mtndeac who was standing. As I did it slipped and got me right under the eye.

People in Winston say "Bewnuh Vista", not "Buena Vista". It's not like "buena vista" is an uncommon expression. This bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back