• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That thing" is called AWAR's husband, HTTD, deleting posts to cheat at chat-thread-winning. He has been doing it for several years.

You're having lots of wrong at the end of this CT. His post and my post flip flopped. First it showed his as 2000 and mine as 2001 and now it's the opposite.

You're having lots of wrong at the end of this CT. His post and my post flip flopped. First it showed his as 2000 and mine as 2001 and now it's the opposite.

I wish I could now take back my friendly POSREP. What other wrongs have I perpetuated at the end of my chat thread?

I wish I could now take back my friendly POSREP. What other wrongs have I perpetuated at the end of my chat thread?

About our jobs being fake!

Sorry for the delay - Phone rang and I had to do some real work (gross).

I took my my first real one two weeks ago. LOTS OF DRINKING, but unfortunately, tons of work.

YUP. this has been my experience too. fun but also hellacious. going to miami in november which should be a fun one. however, i don't think any coworkers are going with me soooo might be kinda boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back