• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is giving two hour-long talks and staying for almost two weeks in Hawaii. Same at most of the other spots: gives Grand Rounds, a couple of smaller talks, and then hangs out and eats free meals. BOSS LIFE.

okay well then that is awesome.

I should probably try to get work to pay for a trip to my other office in Wilmington. That's the best option I've got.

RTQ def hasn't been on many work trips. They are all about doing little work and enjoying the destination city.

I took my my first real one two weeks ago. LOTS OF DRINKING, but unfortunately, tons of work.

okay well then that is awesome.

I should probably try to get work to pay for a trip to my other office in Wilmington. That's the best option I've got.

Fortunately for his travel options, HEALTH is a worldwide phenomenon. Almost every single person I know has a HEART.

Is it Friday yet? Heading to the beach. Way too long since I've gotten away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back