• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And right now, I am precariously balancing on the poverty line. It is brilliant. I ate 9 tacos in 24 hours this weekend with my boy Leps.

when people go cool places for work I get a little jealous, but then again there probably isn't a ton of time for fun and frivolity during work trips. I miss vacations. I'm a little house poor right now. bad decisions in life, I know.

My dad's job took him to Columbia, Chile, and Stockholm recently. In the coming months, he'll be in Beijing and Birmingham, Alabama. Particularly excited about that last one.

Civil rights museum in B-HAM is cool

one thing they don't have in ole mejico is burritos. but I finally found a place that has them just like the usa. Yum.

when people go cool places for work I get a little jealous, but then again there probably isn't a ton of time for fun and frivolity during work trips. I miss vacations. I'm a little house poor right now. bad decisions in life, I know.

My dad is giving two hour-long talks and staying for almost two weeks in Hawaii. Same at most of the other spots: gives Grand Rounds, a couple of smaller talks, and then hangs out and eats free meals. BOSS LIFE.

RTQ def hasn't been on many work trips. They are all about doing little work and enjoying the destination city.

I miss that Mexico. Have you been to "Taco Nazo"?? That place was my favorite in MEX.

They just give you a plate of all sorts of meat, covered in melted cheese, and a pile of corn tortillas. The organization and service is up to you.

I might be in Detroit for work in a few weeks. I know you're super jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back