• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter Benjamin kind of looks like Trotsky in that pic:
225px-Trotksky--russianbolshevik00rossuoft.png

I am not excited about leaving the beach tonight.

First time I had it propped up and watching Netflix in bed. Mtndeac jumped into bed causing it to bounce up and it hit me in the eye.

This time I was laying on the couch and handed it to mtndeac who was standing. As I did it slipped and got me right under the eye.

Sounds like someone needs to report mtndeac for domestic violence

Sounds like someone needs to report mtndeac for domestic violence

Anyone that knows me, knows that I can be very clumsy and spastic. Just Thursday, I stepped out in our garage and turned my ankle because I decided stepping in water wearing rainbows was a smart idea.

When i told my mother how I got the first black eye, she just laughed because it was typical me. I was that child whe I was little that kept a bruise or scrape or two.

Anyone not watching Wimbledon right now is missing out. That mighta been the best point I've ever seen in my life

At a bar in BK passing the time til my train later and of course there's an upright bass/fiddle duo practicing for a show tonight.

Oh snap yall east coasters don't know bout this americano game

5a5use5y.jpg

Don't hate because of all the exclusive west coast shit I've got access to

Is there a better activity than strength training and house painting

What y'all know about a Pimm's cup cocktail?

God damn what a refreshing drink.

Drink what you like.

Also Russian River and Stone are some amazing left coast breweries, but not exactly hard to find out here on the BEAST coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back