• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIX -- It comes after five. (I am proud to be a Demon Deacon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING STOP IT RTQ. YOU HAVE A KILLER BODY AND A GREAT PERSONALITY.

GET IT.

I KNOW I'D BRAG ABOUT IT,

RETRACTION ON THAT LAST POST, B/C YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND AWAY TO MISCONSTRUE IT.

YOUR FUCKING HOT. I OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR ON YOUR WOE IS ME PERSONALITY.

INDULGE YOURSELF. GO CRAZY. ENOUGH OF THIS BOO HOO WAH WAH, I'VE BEEN THERE. IT SUCKS.

YOU'RE HOT. ACCCEPT IT.

(I would of pm'd this to rtq but she would have blown it off)

brasky should only post drunk

Just remember the sage words of legendary Texas attorney Racehorse Gaines. He was asked how he got a client off who had found his wife in bed with another man, carefully selected a shotgun, went upstairs and killed him but a man in the next courtroom sold some cattle that had wandered onto to his ranch through a hole in the fence got fives (in spite of offering to pay for them).

Racehorse smiled and said,"In Texas there are some people that deserve to be dead but there aren't any cattle that deserve to be stolen."

Boom, no need to study anymore, Texas.

hi friends

Hi!

I'm making fish tacos with homemade nectarine salsa for dinner. Nom nom nom.

O shit I'm making this.

RETRACTION ON THAT LAST POST, B/C YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND AWAY TO MISCONSTRUE IT.

YOUR FUCKING HOT. I OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR ON YOUR WOE IS ME PERSONALITY.

INDULGE YOURSELF. GO CRAZY. ENOUGH OF THIS BOO HOO WAH WAH, I'VE BEEN THERE. IT SUCKS.

YOU'RE HOT. ACCCEPT IT.

(I would of pm'd this to rtq but she would have blown it off)

BOOM

Nooooooo Finn from Glee died.

OH NOOOOOOOO jk wgaf it's glee awar. GLEE!

I wish rational conversation was possible on the Tunnels.

Alas. It's like America.

Whoa. Um, thanks. That doesn't take away from what I said though. Not going to help my case to talk to a guy when I'm hanging out with another guy, since it very well could look like something more than it is. I've had many instances in the past where people have assumed I'm dating a male friend when we hang out together in a group, especially when everyone else in the group is coupled off.

:naughty:

saw #runnerboy2.0 out at bar crawl tonight. Don't think rolling over to talk to him with ipity as my wingman was the right move. Guess that means I'm still free though!

Whoa, there's a runner boy 2? I missed this. Awar, tuffalo's wife, or I would have been an excellent wingman for you.

Whoa, there's a runner boy 2? I missed this. Awar, tuffalo's wife, or I would have been an excellent wingman for you.

I didn't see him playing darts at the back of the bar until I was closing my tab. Ipity and I were the only ones left; yall had gone and tuffalo & wife were already at burke street pizza.

but yeah I met him once years so and re-met during the runnerboy phase. They are friends.

I didn't see him playing darts at the back of the bar until I was closing my tab. Ipity and I were the only ones left; yall had gone and tuffalo & wife were already at burke street pizza.

but yeah I met him once years so and re-met during the runnerboy phase. They are friends.

That's when you casually bring up an ipity love interest to maintain your "we are just friends" stance with ipity! #noexcusesplaylikeachampion.

Why are you still studying, Texas? Didn't rj basically hand you your bar certificate last night?

The fuq? You being with another dude is a good thing not a bad thing, shows you're not a crazy loner cat lady

Well if a guy walked up to me with a girl at 1:30 in the morning, chatted for a while then left the bar with her, I would assume they were a couple.

ipity, quit being a cock block bro

just found out the jaunt across the street from my place has brunch and brunch drink specials. also, babes.

Last edited:
Nah ipity said he'd go across the street to pizza but I told him to come over with me so I'd have a reason to cut the convo short if it dragged on.

ah whatever lets just get brasky drunk again no need to overanalyze every choice

When's the last time you googled something and went beyond the first page of results? Google is all like look at me, I gave you a jillion results. To Google I say that is (a jillion - 10) too many. Spend your .02 seconds doing something worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back