• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Come Monday, We'll be 1-0: Heading Out to Winston-Salem, for the Labor Day Weekend Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have had AT&T internet for years and it has been fine. Verizon has talked me into trying theirs - all through the mobile network, so no cords. It's fine so far; I think a LITTLE slower than AT&T but it's cheaper

I've got AT&T and UVerse and I haven't had Fox and some other network channel for like three weeks now so I haven't seen Bryce Young play at all this preseason. If they don't work it out, I'll start moving towards pulling the plug.

we have had AT&T internet for years and it has been fine. Verizon has talked me into trying theirs - all through the mobile network, so no cords. It's fine so far; I think a LITTLE slower than AT&T but it's cheaper
How much cheaper? I love my AT&T fiber and I get MAX for free.

our building has something called zentro and this is from their website:

Our superior microwave technology system eliminates many of the disruption points common to traditional internet delivery systems, allowing for soul-soothingly fast performance and serenity-inspiring uptime.

green mountain coffee was so successful they named the state after it!

our building has something called zentro and this is from their website:

Our superior microwave technology system eliminates many of the disruption points common to traditional internet delivery systems, allowing for soul-soothingly fast performance and serenity-inspiring uptime.

Is it worth it though if it gives you cancer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back