• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's the little things that make me super happy. The keyboard I've been using at home is the shitty one from work. It's not super comfortable, its bulky and its loud (I type with purpose). Went on Amazon and bought a relatively cheap ($35) keyboard/mouse combo and it's made a massive difference in just a few hours. It's probably 2/3 the size of the old one, lower profile, softer keys, virtually silent when I type, super comfortable and wireless. It's a no name, cheapo thing that may break or stop working in a day, but for now it's made my day just a little bit better, and these days, I'll take it.

True.
Though I am curious what the huge Wake scoop was that he said would likely happen in 30-45 days.

The tease he told me wasn't all that exciting. Interesting, perhaps. But, as always, the devil is in the details (about which he has said little, at least to me). Stay tuned.

The grand wagoneer Jeep just revealed is hideous. You cannot call it a grand wagoneer without wood paneling.

The grand wagoneer Jeep just revealed is hideous. You cannot call it a grand wagoneer without wood paneling.

Looks like the Kia Telluride...also, lol at a 100K jeep - who the hell in their right mind that can afford a 100K vehicle is going to buy a jeep.

Yeah, WTF. I'll go with the sick Tesla SUV with the buttafly does at that price.

jeksanf5mz39cv344zqr.png

Covid has been on a tear the last week - grabbing Lute, John Thompson and Tom Seaver - now Graeber. RIP

So is anyone interested in knowing why we didn’t get Thad Matta even though he really wanted the job?

Just got back from dinner with a couple of my buddies who are also d1 assistants. Basically owed manning too much money. The best we could do was 1.5 and Matta wasn’t gonna do it for that no matter how much he wanted the job.

I believe that that’s the most likely rumor floating in college basketball coaching circles. That doesn’t mean that’s necessarily true

I wouldn't coach a game for a measley $1.5 mil a year either

I believe that that’s the most likely rumor floating in college basketball coaching circles. That doesn’t mean that’s necessarily true

Apparently came directly from Matta’s top guy. I’d say if my boy told me this, it’s gospel. He’s not one to divulge things without knowing them to be 100% true.

This Charlotte announcer Nuggets N bomb fiasco is pretty crazy when you look at the u and i and the t and r being next to eachother on the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back