• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my 7 day ban back for trolling Dutch Deacon 65

You know your Thai Costco is legit when it’s repping Westlife

b0a5593dbe395f1bda7f4c0cb7201c61.jpg

This Charlotte announcer Nuggets N bomb fiasco is pretty crazy when you look at the u and i and the t and r being next to eachother on the keyboard.

If the Nuggets media people haven't made that mistake then it's inexcusable for anyone to make it.

So at 3 PM on Monday in Denver the temperature is forecasted to be 92 degrees. at 10 AM on Tuesday 31 degrees.

That’s crazy. It may only reach the mid 30’s that day?!

Just realize I get better picture quality streaming via Apple TV vs Spectrum dvr.

Seems weird...same cable carrying signal but better quality when translated through WiFi to Apple TV than directly to/through dvr box.

Seems like spectrum needs to upgrade their dvr...maybe I should see if they have and I need a new one.

Nope...looks like 1080i is max via spectrum boxes.

I’m probably the last person here to realize this...lol.

Welp, at least for this tennis match I’m watching, there’s a discernible improvement watching on the ESPN app via Apple TV, even trying to adjust picture mode etc.

4K with hdr ftw.

How much art/stuff on the walls do y’all have around your place? How about houseplants?

A little too much.

A majority of indoor plants are fake...a few are real. Lots of real plants on porch/deck.

Is it weird that I wanted to make dinner for my family for my own birthday? Had the opportunity to go out for Indian (my favorite) and just realized I would enjoy preparing an Indian meal more than going to a restaurant.

Not at all.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks! I’ll be 34 on Wednesday the 9th, but today was the most convenient day to celebrate. made Chicken Vindaloo with roasted tomatoes, onions, and habaneros, and chicken Korma with Greek yogurt and fresh herbs

birthdays are stupid. Congratulations on the planet being at the same relative point to the sun as it was when you were born on a day that you don't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back