• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just posted the same thing on the sports board. So many Wake fans boast about how much they hate UNC-CH or Duke. That man lived his beliefs.

Yeah, I just posted the same thing on the sports board. So many Wake fans boast about how much they hate UNC-CH or Duke. That man lived his beliefs.

Son is named “Bear” too. Jesus. A grown man now, named for a nickname of a football coach of a school his dad was a Walmart fan of

Just worked my ass off for two days in a row. Apparently getting old, because I’m fucking tired. Two positives. People tip much better now, and 100 percent of our clientele rocked masks. Missed you today Biff.

Whew, my daughter is transitioning from the Frozen film universe to Moana

I have entered into the YouTube wormhole of Letterman musical performances. I’d kill to go to a concert right now.

Hamilton has been ear worm for me for four weeks. Nonstop ear worm.

Hamilton has been ear worm for me for four weeks. Nonstop ear worm.

Same - strangely enough our 3 and 5 year old girls request to watch Hamilton 8 hrs a day on the weekends, not frozen or moana. Go figure.

We’re watching a lot of Bluey. It’s a solid kid’s show. Also, I thought my wife hated Trump before the threatened ban of Tik-Tok. I’m legit afraid she’s gonna post something on social media right now that’s going to trigger a secret service investigation.

Same - strangely enough our 3 and 5 year old girls request to watch Hamilton 8 hrs a day on the weekends, not frozen or moana. Go figure.

It's just me watching it in my house. I watched it in 10-40 minute blocks twice over the two weeks after originally watching it. Haven't watched it or listened to the soundtrack in well over a week, but I did watch the Robin Roberts special with the cast and I've stumbled upon some videos of the cast singing.

It would have been cool to see it on Broadway when the hype started, but it would have been overwhelming to digest the whole thing at once and then have the songs stuck in my head without being able to hear them against without forking over $$$$ to see it again.

It's just me watching it in my house. I watched it in 10-40 minute blocks twice over the two weeks after originally watching it. Haven't watched it or listened to the soundtrack in well over a week, but I did watch the Robin Roberts special with the cast and I've stumbled upon some videos of the cast singing.

It would have been cool to see it on Broadway when the hype started, but it would have been overwhelming to digest the whole thing at once and then have the songs stuck in my head without being able to hear them against without forking over $$$$ to see it again.
Check out the Hamilton remix on Spotify, it's amazing. I agree the music is really catchy and addictive

I got super excited because I had a giant watermelon on the the vine already. Brought it in and it wasn’t even close to ripe. It’s a sad day.

Looking at a baby shower registry. Good lord y'all parents spend crazy money for stuff ya can only use for 6-12 months.

Looking at a baby shower registry. Good lord y'all parents spend crazy money for stuff ya can only use for 6-12 months.

Clearly you missed the point of the shower and registry. You’re paying crazy money for it.

I got super excited because I had a giant watermelon on the the vine already. Brought it in and it wasn’t even close to ripe. It’s a sad day.

Yo, that’s why you gotta knock on the watermelon so you can get a feel for when they are ripe. Rookie mistake.

Nah you gotta check the spot on the bottom where it sits on the ground. The yellower the better.

Check out the Hamilton remix on Spotify, it's amazing. I agree the music is really catchy and addictive

Thanks. Having Ashanti and Ja Rule do "Helpless" was inspired as if Hamilton came out in the early 00s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back