• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
B&D = Bourbon and Deacs

G01.jpg

&

demon_deacon.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm going to be a 'back model' for this massage place right now, and was told 9:15-10:30. It's 9:40 now and we've still not started... I don't want to complain, but I kind of need to get this party started. Nice benefit: free massage/cupping. I've never had the cupping; not super excited about the marks it leaves but I hear it feels good?

It always amazes me when I'm looking for a specific email just how many stupid spam messages I get.

It always amazes me when I'm looking for a specific email just how many stupid spam messages I get.

I have 4350 unread emails in my inbox which contains 22821. And it automatically deletes any emails over a year old.

I have 4350 unread emails in my inbox which contains 22821. And it automatically deletes any emails over a year old.

How can you live like that? I have 2 emails in my inbox, and they are both about the same subject that I am waiting on follow-up for.

How can you live like that? I have 2 emails in my inbox, and they are both about the same subject that I am waiting on follow-up for.

:noidea: We just get looped into a lot of traffic with multiple parties, client reporting, etc etc. I'd have to spend probably 30 minutes at the end of each day cleaning up my inbox.

Galapagos and Denmark
Current job: Dallas, Minneapolis and Austin (next week). So not as cool.

Last edited:
as far as places go nothing too exciting since our travel is limited to just NC for the most part. New Bern was a neat City to visit

What cool places have CTers been for work?

with my last job, i got sent to spain for a couple of weeks.

most of my current travel just involves continuing education, and most of that is just around north carolina (i do really love my free vacation each year at the grove park inn). but i'm going to vegas next week (continuing ed), and to houston, i believe, for meetings in august.

Seattle and Apache Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back