• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the guy's initials?

Just saw the Gary Clark Good Morning America Rape girl is getting engaged to another Class of 2010 Wake Forester on the facebook.

It's impossible for me to see their engagement and not think about how crazy she was at Wake, how much of a smear job the GMA thing was, and how I always thought this dude might be gay.

that whole incident is a big reason why we are stuck with [Redacted] today

i am currently dealing with my first mosquito bite in ~2 years. these things are annoying, and i'm kind of a pansy when it comes to sucking it up and dealing with things that are mildly uncomfortable.

i am currently dealing with my first mosquito bite in ~2 years. these things are annoying, and i'm kind of a pansy when it comes to sucking it up and dealing with things that are mildly uncomfortable.

I got a nasty bug bite on my neck yesterday. It doesn't itch very bad, but it's swelled up pretty big. Probably the syphilis bug.

New standard for a first world problem post.

BS. It just gives Wellman cover.

Exactly. Without that incident, he wouldn't have such a strong case for "culture"

Although it seems like every other year the football team has a similar incident come up

well, that was decidedly unhelpful, haha

I love the current story on CNN.com

"I risked my life to pay off $108K in Loans."

Some guy graduated from a shitty law school in '08 and SHOCKER couldn't find a job. He was driving a fork lift making $15/hr and so he enlisted in the army. Yet after paying off the loans he decided he liked it so much he is staying in.

the skeeter bugs in ole mejico leave me with scabs sometimes. they don't fuck around. I really hope I'm immune to teh various skeeter virae like aids and werewolf. so far my regiment of tequila and cerveza is working muy bueno

Just to confirm: people who smoke cigarettes at the beach in the vicinity of other people should be stricken with immediate terminal cancer of the lungs and genitals, correct?

yes. Same with those that blast mexican tejano or ranchero music or any music loud enough to bother my cloud. But what about reefer smoke? Also, I sometimes enjoy smelling the faint smell of cigs or cigar on the beach from far away but defs not close or constant. Only acceptable if taking a stroll.

Lol they have don Omar on a billboard down here for Johnny walker. Wondered who that was. Probably plays personal concerts for chino antrax yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back