• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This is my personal account.

New Gmail inbox does a pretty good job sorting incoming mail. I guess it just switched me over automatically sometime in the last day or so.

Past job had me traveling all over the US. Was cool at first but really got old after a while. Fave trips that come mind were San Diego, new orleans, LA, milwaukee, and duluth. Now I mostly hang in mex and tx for trabajo.

I visited the property/evidence warehouse and got to hold a huge plastic bag of ~10 lbs of crystal meth.

back in NC I got to do a handful of field tours of various public works/utilities sites (water treatment, water main break repair, construction of sewer under the new stretch of 540, traffic light repair, etc).

this was the email subject at work

"B.J.'s on-site for new membership or renewal"

well that could have been worded better.

omg. client is having the monday-est of mondays. i wish i could share the email thread i just got out of. she doesn't know basic math and reasoning! and then was like "oh... oh yeah! well why don't we do it this other way?" (other way = the way i just explained literally 5 different times on 5 different emails which she just kept ignoring and asking me for the same exact thing over and over which we can't provide because it made no mathematical sense. this post probably doesn't make much sense. just know, i want to shake something.)

SMDH.

so i didn't end up being a model for the cupping technique (which i'm kind of glad about), but i did just get a really uneven massage. because i was a prop for the photo shoot, they really only worked one side because it had the best light. also, i hope my expression doesn't look stupid in the pictures, looking 'relaxed, but not slack' is not natural.

plus side: they got some knots out, and i was 'paid' in an hour massage.

The main partner in my department is leaving for 2.5 weeks of vacation in a couple of days. He comes back on. Monday and I'm out starting that thursday through the next week.

so i didn't end up being a model for the cupping technique (which i'm kind of glad about), but i did just get a really uneven massage. because i was a prop for the photo shoot, they really only worked one side because it had the best light. also, i hope my expression doesn't look stupid in the pictures, looking 'relaxed, but not slack' is not natural.

pretty neat - stinks it was lopsided though

My job would be a lot more manageable if people actually answered their phones when I called them. It's amazing how much work is added when they don't answer and call back later when things aren't fresh.

My job would be a lot more manageable if people actually answered their phones when I called them. It's amazing how much work is added when they don't answer and call back later when things aren't fresh.

On the scale of government efficiency problems I imagine this to be low on the list.

Just got hung up on by two different people involved in a deal. Things must not be going well for them.

So now you will be topless on the internet. #lifegoals

So now you will be topless on the internet. #lifegoals

haha, yep. there were a couple arm stretch move things while i was laying on my back that had me slightly concerned that the sheet was slipping, but i think i'm safe from nip slip.

haha, yep. there were a couple arm stretch move things while i was laying on my back that had me slightly concerned that the sheet was slipping, but i think i'm safe from nip slip.

Your reality show career is going nowhere with that kind of attitude.

Just saw the Gary Clark Good Morning America Rape girl is getting engaged to another Class of 2010 Wake Forester on the facebook.

It's impossible for me to see their engagement and not think about how crazy she was at Wake, how much of a smear job the GMA thing was, and how I always thought this dude might be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back