• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should say message from the chick Weiner was messaging with.

should you send your lady a dick pic?

k-bigpic.jpg

http://jezebel.com/should-you-send-a-lady-a-dick-pic-a-guide-for-men-885697791

brasky (and probably others) will never forgive me, but new girl is pretty funny

I just watched the first season - it was really good! I was sad that #2 wasn't on Netflix.

sounds precisely like something you can do when you put the kids to bed

I heard kids love sitting around with no pants on eating cereal!

Hurry up and change the thread title so I can know how to feel about today, awar.

It was going to be "humpity hump hump" until I read those messages. That girl was kind of boring at sexting.

Last edited:
Have we had a poetry thread before? I feel like we have, but I can't find it anywhere.

Didn't realize that PT Anderson and Fiona Apple used to date. He directed her latest music video.

It's all fun and games making fun of Amanda Bynes... until she lights herself on fire.

Well, she tweeted that he's ugly the other day so either he didn't or it didn't go well.

Just booked a hotel for the BC game on 9/6. I feel like such a horrible fan. Tickets in the Wake section are $50 a pop, which is absurdulous.

I just bought my ticket for that game too. Need to get a plane ticket, but am staying with friends so no hotel needed.

a guy from IT just sent a calendar invite for his doctor appointment to the entire company. whoops.

Out on the court for a game of two on two,
Me and Mike versus James and his boy, Big Blue.
We headed off to Kevin’s house right after school
Cuz he got that new Lifetime basketball hoop.
We game ready, we came ready to play
We came ready to win and bring the trophy home that day
Big Blue said “you ain’t bringing home that W
how you gon score when I’m standing here in front of you?”
I grab the ball and I passed it in to Mike
Mike caught the pass, faked left and went right
He broke through the line and he threw it off the glass
I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was running so fast
Caught the pass in midair then he threw that boy down
Nobody could believe it, James fell over on the ground
He started cryin, put his hands on his head
And Big Blue looked at me and Mike and he said…

Why is James cryin? Cuz he just got dunked on
I ain’t even lyin…yo, he just got dunked on
Yep yep, he was standin in the way
So I jumped up in the air and I dunked it on his face

Why is James cryin? Cuz he just got dunked on
I ain’t even lyin – yo, he just got dunked on
Yep yep, he was standin in the way
So I jumped up in the air and I dunked it on his face

Anybody notice their priorities shift and just feel jaded about shit with every passing year?

Reading the campus updates thread, I remember always being very passionate about discussing the death of the Humanities at Wake Forest, and the erosion of the liberal arts education. Today, maybe I'm just particularly tired, but I find myself much less invested in even having that discussion anymore. I wonder if something fundamentally changed about the way I see things or if I'm just growing more apathetic. I'm sure if I heard they were eliminating art/art history or something like that (which I guess they're almost de facto doing) I might be roused to make another empassioned speech like I used to.

I didn't even know what liberal arts meant when I chose Wake. Had I known I'd have to spend 1/8th of my undergraduate education on French, I never would have chosen Wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back