• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yeah, and what's wrong with mac&cheese?

actually at the wedding i went to this past weekend i caught up with an old friend that just finished up culinary school at the french institute in nyc. he was telling about this sick mac n cheese he makes with like steeped jalapenos and pancetta and four kinds of good cheeses and i can't even remember the rest because i was close to blackout but it sounded like the best thing ever.

Our dept went out to lunch last Friday and a good chunk of us ordered hibachi chicken. Lady gets back and starts complaining about her stomach while none of us feel similar pains. Fast forward to Monday and she takes a sick day for "food poisoning" due to the meal Friday. Whatevs. Tuesday she is out for the same reason. Today we get the same call and apparently she is "considering" going to the hospital.

as much as i can appreciate fancy mac and cheese, i really just kind of love some velveeta shells and cheese nastiness.

to me, mac & cheese is almost to the level of pizza in that even when it's bad, it is still alright. American cheese over macaroni noodles? still yum. (carbs + cheese makes me so so happy.)

as much as i can appreciate fancy mac and cheese, i really just kind of love some velveeta shells and cheese nastiness.

awwww heck yes. I'm only sort of embarrassed about the block of velveeta in my fridge. it's the 2% milk kind so that's better maybe.

I may go back to the shake and bake Evan black label lifestyle.

For whatever reason I'm great at living within my means but the second my means increase so does my lifestyle.

awwww heck yes. I'm only sort of embarrassed about the block of velveeta in my fridge. it's the 2% milk kind so that's better maybe.

oh, you're fancy about it. i get the box w/ the foil packet of liquid cheez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back