• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CX - Your health care rants were a huge turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah but umami's burgers are legit. you gotta admit that.

I find with the fancy burger places like that that I love them when I first have them, then over time I become sick of them. Same with the office burger. There's a umami a block from my office.

I find with the fancy burger places like that that I love them when I first have them, then over time I become sick of them. Same with the office burger. There's a umami a block from my office.

yeah maybe you overdid it. i went to the one in hermosa maybe every other month.

Hey Palma, I'm flying out of Vegas today. I think I'll be getting to the airport reasonably early, so I plan to grab food and a drink somewhere. One of my friends informs me its tequila day, so a place that has margaritas is a plus. I checked in last night and I think it was just too early because my gate pass doesn't say the gate, but i should have time to eat wherever. Where should I go?

plus the father's office burger has NO variety, that definitely gets old

Just ran out to grab something ver blah from fresh market for lunch, and to my surprise, the Catch food truck was parked right outside my office! The chef was on Top Chef a couple seasons ago. Finally, my dream of eating Top Chef food has come true!

so you just have to... find the truck?

Our dept went out to lunch last Friday and a good chunk of us ordered hibachi chicken. Lady gets back and starts complaining about her stomach while none of us feel similar pains. Fast forward to Monday and she takes a sick day for "food poisoning" due to the meal Friday. Whatevs. Tuesday she is out for the same reason. Today we get the same call and apparently she is "considering" going to the hospital.

Hmm maybe she should get that checked out.

i've never won a CT on this board. true story.

STEP IT UP

The next CT titles should just all be strange sexts or weird things that turn people on. "Your composting bin is a huge turn on"

Hey Palma, I'm flying out of Vegas today. I think I'll be getting to the airport reasonably early, so I plan to grab food and a drink somewhere. One of my friends informs me its tequila day, so a place that has margaritas is a plus. I checked in last night and I think it was just too early because my gate pass doesn't say the gate, but i should have time to eat wherever. Where should I go?

hmmmm, only place that comes to mind is that Margarita ville right in the center of the strip? Bit touristy but should do the job.

i have yet to see a Catfish that ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back