• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXII: Officially on Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when you interviewed at SI, did they say "hey we really like your stuff but this is a sticking point, you gotta use punctuation man, I'm sorry it's just how we do."

Basically what you are saying is jamesda is a better writer than sloth?

no homecoming for me unfortunately but i think i will be in town (not at the game although i'm not 100% sure) for state

whippet_zac1d.jpg

the dog's name is barkevious mingo

and as to fiction the last thing i read that i really liked was diaz's last book i also finally finished gardner's october light

Aw man no sloth for HC?

I think we're gonna miss State =(

Yea dis is sad. State may be a no-go for me as well. We'll see, depends on the time of the game. So mehbe sloth can party the night before.

the thing is doe i can work anywhere so if someone puts me up for a few days and lets me use their wifi i could conceivably just come to the dash whenever

I think Martin Freeman is in every British movie I've ever seen.

Homecoming game and tailgate are out for me. I will make it to the Friday festivities but may be late.

Man, everytime I see a new pic of palma it completely challenges my perception/idea of what he looks like.

Hope we get to play some pong come homecoming.

I don't participate in serious sporting activity with cripples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back