• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXII: Officially on Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a round of 32 style beer pong tournament at a college bar here that goes on every Sunday night. Only time I played, the 6 time defending champions got stunned by old baldie in the round of 32. My friends are all old, ain't no one down with Sunday night beer pong anymore.

There's a round of 32 style beer pong tournament at a college bar here that goes on every Sunday night. Only time I played, the 6 time defending champions got stunned by old baldie in the round of 32. My friends are all old, ain't no one down with Sunday night beer pong anymore.

Werd, I'll afford you respect until I see your skills. Dv7 used to talk his game up too, so it's hard to completely trust 30+ year olds.

Werd, I'll afford you respect until I see your skills. Dv7 used to talk his game up too, so it's hard to completely trust 30+ year olds.

the only thing I'd respect Dv7 to have coordination with is shoving more than a bakers dozen onion rings in his mouth at one time

and i don't remember the wager, but i do remember the shit talking

Townie and I have a good history with tournaments usually, especially if I get him in the drunk sweetspot.

Perfect beer pong form requires a solid base, one does not achieve that base by leaning

Elbow rule. Only girls blow. Smacks after bounce. Shut out = naked lap

although those college kids did show me a re-rack formation that is going to revolutionize the sport once it catches on, I can't believe I hadn't come up with it first.

I hate bouncing. Bouncing is for bitches was the rule in my house in college.

girlfriend is out of town, roommate is at the indians game, most or all of my friends are working or out of town what the heck do i do with myself

I had a similar scenario tonight. Met with my only other friend at the bar, got drunk, ate wings, and watched preseason that we didn't care about.

i'm going to be hanging with keyplay at the md-vt game in november it should be great

I'll be there, but don't know what my tailgate plan will be other than I'll have one. Hit me up when its closer.

Saw a sick 2,000 pc Ravensburger puzzle that I wanted, but couldn't justify it with 2 puzzles unopened already, plus I'm poor.

I need a good puzzle table. My floor is great for LEGOs, but jigsaw puzzles are a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back