• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXXIX: jeeze don get nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to quote the great Red McCombs: "All of the money that's not under the Vatican is at UT".

Looks like we only paid $2.4 Million for the Gutenberg Bible in 1978. That shit is probably worth hundreds of millions now.

Ours is one of only 21 complete copies that survive.

Lol at httd ever doing anything to help me win a CT. Or win anything. One time we were sitting next to each other and the CT was ending and I was like, "hey help me win this one!" and he said sure and the said, "k post now" except he also posted then and his went through first and he won. PUNK'D.

Gotta head up to the 'Bus for like a week on Sunday. Not really looking forward to it. Don't know nobody in the 'Bus no mo'.

Gotta head up to the 'Bus for like a week on Sunday. Not really looking forward to it. Don't know nobody in the 'Bus no mo'.

I would say meet up with my pops but he's in Barthelona til NYE.

I just did superhero stuff to transfer trains and make the express you guys. Not proud of the bows I threw on the escalator. It was the difference between getting in at 5:35 or 5:39 so I had to make it happen.

And at home
My sisters eating paint chips again maybe that's why she's insane
I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins
Wouldn't you?

I'm outta heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

60 degrees out. Gonna take the Bug and the dog for a nice little walk.

Make some food for Christmas brunch #1 tomorrow.

Finish wrapping a few presents.

Maybe some wine and Shark Tank?

Yippee!

I just did superhero stuff to transfer trains and make the express you guys. Not proud of the bows I threw on the escalator. It was the difference between getting in at 5:35 or 5:39 so I had to make it happen.

ain't nobody got time for that

By the time today is over I will have taken 2 different buses, 2 regional rail trains, and three subway lines to get from home to work to holiday party to Manhattan to Brooklyn.

I had to come home to work cause my new office is giving me crazy headaches. I think it's because the lights are too damn bright. Or could it be MOLD behind the walls? I'm pretty sure that's what killed hops RIP.

You know what's more awesome? Not getting the flu.

images

I had to come home to work cause my new office is giving me crazy headaches. I think it's because the lights are too damn bright. Or could it be MOLD behind the walls? I'm pretty sure that's what killed hops RIP.

You don't get sinus headaches due to a change in barometric pressure do you- like if there's a sudden change in the weather? If it's related to something in your office I hope you figure out what it is and get it taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back