• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXXIX: jeeze don get nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing about that lyric is that when they went on tour, Hov switched Jordan and Tyson and it made no sense. I know he did because they played it three times in a row.

I do this "being poor" thing right: duck sliders with brie and homemade mustard and a twelve-inch barbecue chicken pizza and drink, only $5 with my coupons. $24 dollar value.

in more ways than one. i'm consistently shocked he's still making money in popular culture.

he's pretty introspective now. not that that fixes everything he's done in the past, but he is more interesting than just hangover movie cameos now.

is duck dynasty that big of a deal? i don't think i've ever seen the show

they look like a bunch of dirty santas

i know the tags are all 'haha look so funny' ...but the 'lbe hates the gays' tag is not cool. feel free to put up an 'lbe whines' tag in its place, but really. i don't like that anyone could even get the false idea that I am anti-gay.

What's it from? Did you say that you personally don't hate gays, but you support rights for people who want to kill gays to buy guns? ;)

bbun8ijcmaa34dl.png

what a donk

and the ghost of daddys dead peen watches over all teh children and if they are bad the dead peen ghost will tell santa and when you get older daddys dead peen ghost will make sure you do not make out with boys or let them get 2 RBI doubles on dates. now goodnight birdy

and the ghost of daddys dead peen watches over all teh children and if they are bad the dead peen ghost will tell santa and when you get older daddys dead peen ghost will make sure you do not make out with boys or let them get 2 RBI doubles on dates. now goodnight birdy

I mean, we use Elf on a Shelf (his name is Manny) but I guess your version could also be effective.

I've decided to only leave up my "A" material going forward and be more judicious in my posting. Say goodbye to having to read whatever enters bsf's head, say hello to the new and improved bsf v2.0 :thumbsup:

noooooooooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooooo

okay so I did my first test batch of tomorrow night's cronuts when I got home from work....just stuck with cinnamon sugar since I can just seal up the extra in a Tupperware container.

Oh. My. God. The wet panties - there's gonna be many of them.

j6iq.jpg

ibu3.jpg

Tomorrow I'll also add a chocolate glaze and a salted caramel to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back