• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer a question mark over a super like, to let people know I didn't understand their post. It would preferred over wasting a post saying, what does that mean?

What sort of bass-ackward company are you at where you don't have SSO?

We have SSO for probably dozens of applications and it’s pretty seamless but they are extreme about device management. I mean I get it in some sense given how prevalent cybersecurity risks are in financial services. Jamie Dimon said JP Morgan faces like billions of hacking attempts daily. So I know it’s important but insanely frustrating sometimes.

the reason cookout doesn't want a SUPERLIKE is because there's someone controlling HIM

so I started asking myself who could possibly control someone so free and easy

and then it hit me

the reason cookout doesn't want a SUPERLIKE is because there's someone controlling HIM

so I started asking myself who could possibly control someone so free and easy

and then it hit me
GULP

what's one word that's on every ogboards.com page no matter whether you're on the main page or settings

all the way at the bottom

trying its best to hide in plain sight

that's right

XenForo

what's one word that's on every ogboards.com page no matter whether you're on the main page or settings

all the way at the bottom

trying its best to hide in plain sight

that's right

XenForo
1000006689.gif

what do we KNOW about XenForo????

is it even an AMERICAN COMPANY?

It may snow next Saturday in Asheville. I'm running a team relay next Saturday in Asheville. Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back