• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when I can't remember a password so I click the reset password option, go through the steps, input a new password, and then get notified that I am not permitted to use my previous password as the new password.

In mega corp world we have bonkers password requirements and several of them are on different cycles which is so annoying. I have at least one different one for my computer, VPN and phone (not a passcode a legit 10+ character password).

your password must be 8 digits, include a capital, lower case, number, a special character but only one of these specific characters and it can't be one of the same or variant of one of your last 10000 passwords

In mega corp world we have bonkers password requirements and several of them are on different cycles which is so annoying. I have at least one different one for my computer, VPN and phone (not a passcode a legit 10+ character password).
What sort of bass-ackward company are you at where you don't have SSO?

your password must be 8 digits, include a capital, lower case, number, a special character but only one of these specific characters and it can't be one of the same or variant of one of your last 10000 passwords

Yup

Hey chatgpt, make a me a new password that's a variation of godeacz123, but punch it up and make it funny this time

Looking or sounding sad or dismal.

You know, either of those words would have worked. Where’s my phan posrep for encouraging clarity.

i started asking myself why would cookout be so against a SUPERLIKE

what does he stand to gain from us not having a way to like posters' posts in a way that WE want

then it hit me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back