• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i like that...letting people pick which one.

That's sorta how we roll too. We get a floating holiday and can choose to use it for either MLK or Pres Day, or for any other day on the calendar really.

I'm working today because it's the one day when nobody else is in the office to blow me up on Teams, or call, etc. Can actually be productive.

Having a meeting run over when you really need to drop a fat load is torture. The Windy Gatorade bottle method is off the table and I'm not sociopathic enough to switch to my phone and pray nobody needs me to talk. Each one of those 15 minutes was my own personal Everest.

i am enjoying the bluebirds that have taken up residence in my yard this spring

also grandview was great for cheap walking during school and i may or may not have urinated in one of the cups circa 1992. by may or may not i mean i'm not sure it was that course (probably was) or that year (highly uncertain)

is President's day a school holiday? Half my team took the day off...

This is winter break for Atlanta schools. We are in a cabin in the mountains. Plan is to work a couple of hours each day. View certainly beats my office.

It was built in 2004, so probably not, it's where I played high school golf before they WRECKED Grandview.
Grandview, hell yes. Played many a golf there back in the day.

haven't played golf since, y'all will not be surprised to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back