• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love shitposting but drinking is usually involved.

I am a man of my word and stand by my work, I said I was going to dislike all KP talk and I did. It’s really slacking lately though because there was to much of it which I feel like means the nerds have won!

My policy is always to posrep to balance out the karma from my negreps.

But one time, after negrepping MDMH, I went to posrep another post of his and in real time received like three retaliatory negreps. Lol

This typo deserves mockery but not a negrep.
I’m a dedicated poster, posting and doing dishes at the same time. Sure I could take a year off, like some people do, to “find myself” but think of all the joy everyone else would miss out on. I can’t always spellcheck and miss the moment.

My neg reps are on pause as I have made it to the point in the thread where the sexual predator known as Preston has been introduced so I am digging into this development.

who is this bern character populating everyone’s negrep? I got one from him as well. Surely this must mean he has only phenomenal takes and is intellectually insulted by basically everyone else on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back