• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well LadyYB has started to reconsider the dinnerware that we put on the registry and I don’t know if we will ever decide on something.

Just spent 30 mins talking to our regional head of officials. He was on the crew for the ACC championship this year. Reff would be starstruck.
What’s the deal with Reff? Is he middle school ref or college? He thinks he has all the answers.

He gave me free football tickets and a parking pass once as a poor young alum, so he’s not all bad. But man I disagree with almost everything he posts.

Reff has been in the Top 3 craziest posters from tday he arrived. This included a parent of a Deac who thinks only birds of a feather should marry and the CRAZY bobs.

I have to admit that Reff did do something that no other human being ever did. Seven billion people on Earth and Reff was the only one Skip didn't like. Niiiiiicccceeeee.

If I were to go back a delete all the posts with a negrep, will my reaction score go up?

Last edited:
still don't see a SUPERLIKE

may need to organize posters here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back