• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fitness app has this AI body composition feature where it'll analyze your body with the iphone camera and give you an estimate of your body fat % and I think just seeing a video of myself slowly turning in a circle without a shirt on was motivation enough and I don't need to look at whatever report their AI spits out.
I laughed initially and then changed my reaction to a hug.

Be me. Negotiate a 5-year deal. Terms are ironed out, but the Customer comes back at the end, they want it to be 1 year deal with 4 one year customer options. Business says whatever, but I have put too much work into this, and the customer has been a pain, so I push back. Today, I get an email from the customer agreeing to the 5-year deal (Yay). Couple hours later, another email comes in from the Customer "Bad news, a partner has dropped out and we need to renegotiate price and because of budget we can only do 1 year."

Not sure there's a bigger indictment of this juiced rep era than BigDeacEnergy currently sporting a 0.88 RMSR.
Very true. Good spot. The cat's out of the bag now so our best choice moving forward is to make it even more farcical.

count down until it sets in and he figures it out
Ah, I get it now. Seems kinda weird to throw bumble in the mix considering the female has to make the first move.

I'm mediocre looking and bad with women, but damn if I didn't clean up on bumble when my then-girlfriend, now-wife and I took an 8 month hiatus several years back. There's like 5% of me that occasionally misses it, and then I realize how exhausting it was back then and would be way worse now. Plus, you know, I love my wife and kid.

Ah, I get it now. Seems kinda weird to throw bumble in the mix considering the female has to make the first move.

I'm mediocre looking and bad with women, but damn if I didn't clean up on bumble when my then-girlfriend, now-wife and I took an 8 month hiatus several years back. There's like 5% of me that occasionally misses it, and then I realize how exhausting it was back then and would be way worse now. Plus, you know, I love my wife and kid.
Kinda surprised Mako didn't go with single handed grindr date considering this was probably in his college era when he had REGRETS

Goin for the ole physical and getting dat liver enzyme check. It's like a report card I need to show my wife to let me drink wine on weekdays without getting snide remarks
GL and god speed.

I've gotten mine checked 3x in the past year and I posted my best numbers when I'd been out drinking the night before. Do with that what you will.

Goin for the ole physical and getting dat liver enzyme check. It's like a report card I need to show my wife to let me drink wine on weekdays without getting snide remarks
Make sure the doctor fondles your dick and balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back