• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for a follow-up from Mako when he talks about his wife walking into their room to see him moving his phone all around his naked body and he stumbles over in embarrassment

Can't wait for a follow-up from Mako when he talks about his wife walking into their room to see him moving his phone all around his naked body and he stumbles over in embarrassment
oh like she hasn't seen that before?

Explain to me why Boys in the Boat, which came out in 2013 costs more to download, then it does to have a paperback mailed to me. Is there any reason besides screw the consumer?

I feel like i tried to explain this when you asked in a previous chat thread

Do you have siblings, and what do they do?
I have one living sister. She is an Ivy and Duke educated part time UNC Chapel Hill employee. Works as some sort of internship coordinator position, way below her qualifications, but as a single mom of 2 teen age girls it fits her schedule.

I had a brother that died of a brain tumor before I died. I am pretty sure that totally fucked up my parents and that is why it is so hard for me, the surviving son, to maintain a healthy relationship with them.

I had a $20 in my wallet my mom paid me back for something like 6 months ago. Then the other night the two boys who live next door came to sell chocolate bars for school so I got 2 from each. Asked if they could break a $20 and they said yes then just walked off with it and my wife said they thought you meant keep the change. But not like I could go back and ask for my change.
Hmm seems like "break a $20" is the new "out of pocket"

Do you have siblings, and what do they do?
One sister, 3 years older, went to Wake and married a guy from Wake, she's a SAHM of 4 (I think she has a 10 hr/wk job doing some admin stuff for a non-profit now that her kids are little older), but also takes on the lion's share of caring for my mom, who has Alzheimer's.

One brother. Younger. He runs a Christian youth ministry in Albany area.

Also have a half black half Puerto Rican mentally challenged sister. She collects money from the state of New York

Congradulations ! Remember when Wente and the NC Gov't shut down your school freshman year ? Well, Susan is bringing the lady who pulled the plug to speak at your commencement ! She'll be explaining why It cost $85K to have online classes for a year.

if they weren't cowards they'd put the study abroad office in Carlisle, UK
I didn't mind Carlisle. We stopped there briefly once, had lunch and went for a walk on the Eden river where I saw my lifer goosander, saw the ruins of Hadrian's Wall, then got back on the road to Edinburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back