• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step back...

LEGAL SEAFOOD IS A QUAD 1 RESTAURANT

ok, let's see what happens.
Ok maybe this is a joke, but I’ve had their clam chowder so many times (Thanks Boston Logan) that this is the standard I measure clam chowders against. Like too much potato or too much clam or not thick enough. I’m not saying it’s the best but it’s what I consider clam chowder to be.

Ok maybe this is a joke, but I’ve had their clam chowder so many times (Thanks Boston Logan) that this is the standard I measure clam chowders against. Like too much potato or too much clam or not thick enough. I’m not saying it’s the best but it’s what I consider clam chowder to be.
I rate it a clutch option when flying in or out of Logan, so it's definitely a Quad 1 road win.

I rate it a negative option that shouldn’t be at the airport because there’s a high chance some fuck nut decides to bring their clam chowder on the plane.

Legal Seafood sucks but Legal Harborside rooftop is absolutely a Tier 1 summer spot.

How’s your TENNIS game these days bro? I really need to commit to playing more this year.

I’m playing really well. About to kick off our defense of the GREENSBORO club TENNIS! championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back