• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they fucking stagger the start of these games to 2:15 apart? The live broadcast of every single one of our games has been delayed and I couldn’t get it to load on the app.

In her infinite wisdom god has seen fit to bless me with a bad cold, so I am going to have to make it through this game w/out alcohol. Something something toughest tests strongest warriors...

My wife was just pretty sick for like 5 straight days and is still kinda recovering. Never even touched me. So that’s an endorsement for bourbon.

LadyYB has been sick with a cold all week and slept in the guest bedroom. I haven’t caught an illness from her yet which is odd considering she’s around gross middle schoolers every day.

I have been sleeping the best I’ve slept in a while tho having the bed to myself

Not sure I’d have married my wife had I realized that her birthday weekend would somehow fall on the Duke game every single year.

Surprised you went through with it once you learned you’d have to celebrate a birthday weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyYB has been sick with a cold all week and slept in the guest bedroom. I haven’t caught an illness from her yet which is odd considering she’s around gross middle schoolers every day.

I have been sleeping the best I’ve slept in a while tho having the bed to myself
Haha to give you some insight into how long I’ve been married, I opted for the 2 queens instead of the king bed tonight so we wouldn’t be drunkenly snoring and breathing all over each other.

So my SIL sent my wife a picture of two shirts and asked her which one she liked better and she said the one on the left. She then received the one on the right as a present. That’s serial killer stuff, right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Young has less neck than any human I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: WRS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back