• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have a giant lasso ready to drop from the ceiling to corral all court stormers

i mean bilas is fine, but it's a dumb idea

let's arrest our way out of a problem that we definitely can't arrest our way out of

i don't get paid for my hot takes, though, so maybe i'm the dumbass

Also for those of you trying to investigate what happened on Sat and hold individuals accountable, remember that this was a peaceful tour of the capitol. Free the F24th hostages!

Each student should be assigned a security guard who will keep them off the court once the game ends. This will help reduce crowd capacity by 50% and BOOM smaller arena solved.

Maybe we have a security detail to patrol the sides of the court and capture/expel anyone caught trying to cross. The Joel Court Examiners (or “JuiCE”) will be permitted to let people drown as needed to enforce the borders

Last edited:
Real negligence on our part to not use every training opportunity for our security staff. They should probably start by serving as a human barrier during the baby races. Manage that, and you graduate to the corgi races or, perhaps, crowd control when the Texas Pete coupons fall from the sky.

If we can drop coupons from the ceiling, we could also drop lava from the ceiling to create a barrier around the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back