• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is yesterday the first day ESPN’s ticker has prominently featured that an athlete was sore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe when j Williams was officially unofficially officially maybe not playing?
Or maybe was it duhon's rib?

put a sign in your lawn saying "i'm not lazy like some people, so my yard looks good"

I don't understand Juice, bro. How could you participate in other parts of the board, hell, even other threads on the pit, and ignore the ct. It's obviously the best part of the boards.
just guessing, one thing I thought is that it's easier to dip in and out of other threads. with the CT there could be some pressure to be constantly engaged and keep up with the conversation

just guessing, one thing I thought is that it's easier to dip in and out of other threads. with the CT there could be some pressure to be constantly engaged and keep up with the conversation
CT can be intimidating. I avoided it for quite a while. Just didn't know how to engage. Then I was just like "fuck it" and jumped in and started responding and posting.

I still can't get over the handwringing over the Madness of Crowds when the largest event in the sport is proudly identified with Madness as well
it's mayhem to you, mr not CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back