• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know that I am a diehard liberal, but when the county starts telling me I can't put chemicals down on my lawn to kill weeds, I start feeling a little right wing. Even the TruGreen guy is like, yep what this lawn needs is some weed and feed, but that's illegal here.
I mean it's not your right to let chemicals run off into someone else's yard who didn't ask for it.

if you don't want to have to think about your neighbors' rights then move out to mako land where your neighbors are miles away

my buddy just let his front yard go fucking wild and put up a sign that says "this is a habitat for butterflies" or some shit. hilarious troll job.
There's a house along one of our dog walk routes like that but the sign says "tall plants mean strong roots"

Sure, but you can still f off.

(I don't really care. Imagine his immediate neighbors might)

I keep seeing random 90s alternative and hard rock songs showing up on the Amazon Echo Show as recently played and I'm like I know that isn't me or the wife so I ask my angsty now 13 year old daughter and it is sure enough her and I fucking love it!

do we have anyone in asia
In the heat of this moment? Not in your wildest dreams with slippin flip not even a week in the ground. The smile may have left your eyes with the loss diggs but only time will tell where these boards go next. Final four hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back