• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son told me this morning that his two favorite bands are the Grateful Dead and rock and roll. I feel accomplished as a dad, but obviously need to continue his education.

we usually listen to the Dead or Pearl Jam Sirius channels. I think it was the latter this morning.
How old is he and is his name Janie?

In this case, it is the combination of two HS mascots: the Cougars and the RedHawks. The team they're playing is a combo of 3 different schools in the "Northeast Kingdom" of VT. The Burlington HS Seahorses and the Colchester HS Lakers have combined to form the... SeaLakers. Somehow, less sensible than whatever a CougarHawk would be.
45 yr old Republican divorcee

are there any high schools near the Lake who call themselves the Champs? That seems like a slam dunk
I know! But I can't think of any with that mascot. Bellows Free Academy- St. Albans is the "Bobwhites" named after their longtime athletic director in the 50s-60s, Bob White.

I rotate between "essentials" playlists on apple music when driving the kids to school. Lately we've done Fleetwood Mac, Talking Heads, Crosby Stills Nash Young, David Bowie, Hootie, Gin Blossoms. They enjoy it

i make my girls listen to Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, stan getz

and through sheer willpower they now can sing along

In this case, it is the combination of two HS mascots: the Cougars and the RedHawks. The team they're playing is a combo of 3 different schools in the "Northeast Kingdom" of VT. The Burlington HS Seahorses and the Colchester HS Lakers have combined to form the... SeaLakers. Somehow, less sensible than whatever a CougarHawk would be.
Sensible? A flying cougar swooping in with those sharp claws carrying away your Labrador? Maybe your toddler. That's nightmare fuel.

I generally play whatever I want to listen to when driving the kids around but lately I found the Mexican radio station and have been making them listen to that. I find that music fascinating but they don’t seem to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back