• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the jocular nature of the post, I am going to assume you are ok, but I would be remiss to not ask, you good bro?

Should we add mental health counselor and bouncer to your ever-growing list of jobs? Also, how many years before you get to put in for hazard pay?
Yeah, I'm good. Lightning quick reflexes and all. Kid was very apologetic afterwards. Thank you for checking in. Feel for the kid involved and also for the kid that he absolutely dropped before I got in between.

Whooo boy, just had one of those moments where I'm like my strong relationship with this kid will stop him from physically harming me even though he's gone into full psycho mode immediately followed by Welp, I definitely misjudged this situation, lol.

Skimming this post at first I thought this was in reference to one of your actual children and I was like wow shit’s crazy at this guy’s house.

so there were two half-court game winners last night. i should've watched those

Research shows that court storming is highly correlated with parental literacy rates

After Saturday afternoon, it became pretty obvious that there a ton of students at Wake Forest who were not raised in two-parent households.

Skimming this post at first I thought this was in reference to one of your actual children and I was like wow shit’s crazy at this guy’s house.
Nah, not Mako, this is my house.

Whooo boy, just had one of those moments where I'm like my strong relationship with this kid will stop him from physically harming me even though he's gone into full psycho mode immediately followed by Welp, I definitely misjudged this situation, lol.
u good?

My wife thinks I'm a genius today because I "fixed" the standalone ice maker that wasn't making any ice.

"DeacsATS! The ice machine is broken! Can you try and fix it!?!"

I'm too proud to tell her that I just had to turn it on. I'm assuming one of my kids turned it off by mistake yesterday.

I'm going on the Grizzly diet. Gonna eat nothing but berries, roots, grass, nuts, hooved animals, and salmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back