• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Club Paradise
Just One of the Guys
Real Genius

Basically anything from the mid-80s that was on TV all of the time.
Jesus, I haven't thought about Just One of the Guys for at least a couple decades. Nice pull.

Got an email from our marketing team that the Microsoft default font switch to Aptos is not consistent with our internal guidelines, so we are going to have to switch back to Calibri. Should I reply to the sender asking what if, instead of having 400+ people spend 5 minutes adjusting their font default, the marketing team just decided Aptos was ok?
Y'all don't use Comic Sans?

I regret to inform you that White Water Summer and Funny Farm don't hold up like I hoped they would.
I don't know White Water Summer, but I remember being disappointed by Funny Farm back when it came out.

I'd still watch it, though. And I'd probably follow it up with The Great Outdoors.

Kingdom of the Spiders is another favorite movie that is objectively terrible.

Got an email from our marketing team that the Microsoft default font switch to Aptos is not consistent with our internal guidelines, so we are going to have to switch back to Calibri. Should I reply to the sender asking what if, instead of having 400+ people spend 5 minutes adjusting their font default, the marketing team just decided Aptos was ok?
So your company has “internal guidelines” regarding font?

So your company has “internal guidelines” regarding font?
The city uses Georgia. It’s not hard to set a default font but the amount of emails and other things I get from various people within the city that doesn’t follow the guidelines is wild. There are a couple of planners in my dept that have multiple font colors for some reason

Sometimes I think I'm going to engage more on the SB and then I go over and read takes that hope Andrew Carr doesn't return next year and then it's right back to the ole ct.

Sometimes I think I'm going to engage more on the SB and then I go over and read takes that hope Andrew Carr doesn't return next year and then it's right back to the ole ct.

'tis a silly place
The unironic plea to shoot more 15' midrange jumpers instead of threes just feels like a bridge to far. I just don't understand how anyone can engage with the game of basketball and believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back