• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe my opinion on this great terrible movie question is well established - a sampling of my prior comments
it's no iron eagle, thats for sure
pretty sure we discussed this once before, but iron eagle is an all time stupid/awesome movie
Iron Eagle is a top 5 "dumb but awesome" movie
this question will get more traction here than on the air travel thread: name your top "dumb but awesome" movies.

Iron Eagle and Rocky IV both on this list for me
let me know when we get to Iron Eagle

Oh man we're reading a story about the day of the JFK assassination right now so I let the kids write journals on their insane conspiracy theories and they took the opportunity to just fuck with me instead.

"I believe that he was killed by a gun shot wound. And that When he was shot it killed him. Gun shots are deadly so it was probably the gun shot that killed him. "

"When JFK was shot Lee Harvey Oswald took the blame for it. After the car drove away he was rushed to the hospital where he survived, he escaped the hospital and passed out in my yard. Now he lives in my backyard. I feed him every day, hopefully he does not get out."

"
I think that JFK was shot, bullets are like pieces of metal going very fast. So I think when it shot him the bullet went inside his body and then causes him to bleed and hurt the internal organs inside of his body. I think that the person who shot him was using a gun and they pulled the trigger then he died when the very fast piece of metal entered his body."

Oh man we're reading a story about the day of the JFK assassination right now so I let the kids write journals on their insane conspiracy theories and they took the opportunity to just fuck with me instead.

"I believe that he was killed by a gun shot wound. And that When he was shot it killed him. Gun shots are deadly so it was probably the gun shot that killed him. "

"When JFK was shot Lee Harvey Oswald took the blame for it. After the car drove away he was rushed to the hospital where he survived, he escaped the hospital and passed out in my yard. Now he lives in my backyard. I feed him every day, hopefully he does not get out."

"
I think that JFK was shot, bullets are like pieces of metal going very fast. So I think when it shot him the bullet went inside his body and then causes him to bleed and hurt the internal organs inside of his body. I think that the person who shot him was using a gun and they pulled the trigger then he died when the very fast piece of metal entered his body."
I would watch this movie.

i believe my opinion on this great terrible movie question is well established - a sampling of my prior comments
I love Iron Eagle. First CD I ever bought was the Iron Eagle movie soundtrack.

iron-eagle.gif

"
Wait, these aren't quotes from the Warren Commission Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back