• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showered this morning but can't wash off what I witnessed last night on my television.

One could also argue that getting over emotional about sports is wildly unhealthy and is probably a redirection of suppressed real life anxiety and stress. Especially people that are constantly negative about a team they supposedly love. People that can effectively regulate their emotions over a game are probably exhibiting high emotional maturity.
The notions of “over emotion” and “high emotional maturity” are subjective and self congratulatory IMO. To me it would seem that we all seek out the community that makes us most comfortable, and we all have differing comfort levels with people expressing negative emotions.

Seems like it would be the natural progression from jumping around in a top hat and a cape so I have my front runner, but would mean Wake fandom really aged them.

That doesn’t seem like it’d be a poster. On this board anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back