• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying that this season is the end of wake fandom?

Get a grip people. How tf did you survive bzz and manning and but can’t survive this?

Weirdos man
The question is not how did we all survive the lost decade, it's after we did, how can you expect us to keep watching this product? I just stopped watching the game and went to sleep.

The question is not how did we all survive the lost decade, it's after we did, how can you expect us to keep watching this product? I just stopped watching the game and went to sleep.
I watched the first half, then at halftime jumped to Youtube for a while. I came back to the game in the second half as we were making the runs, which gave me false hope. Last night was just a weird game overall. Of course the horrendous start, but then Boopie missing free throws and Cam with the leg injury rendering him unable to hit multiple layups.

We usually take a 7-10 day trip for Spring Break. We’re just doing two days close by this year. I’m going to enjoy getting some legit rest.

I thought about flying up to DC for the ACCT but it would be annoying to see Wake lose on Wednesday and then end up going to other games with my grad school friends.

Of course my boss is flying in the first time since I've started the job on the week of the ACC tournament.

People bitch about cyclists but runners are worse. This fucking guy was just running down the middle of the street against traffic

wtf

lol, are you really gonna tell people what they feel?
emotional repression is very real and along the same lines, emotional expression is very often cultural. I would argue that this community is relatively staid, which is why someone might have to describe themselves as passionate, rather than it being obvious.

That first part was like five minutes into the game.

If you didn't think we'd come back and then lose in spectacular fashion then not an experienced wake fan

Beaufort is an interesting place to visit. It has like 5 restaurants, 1 street of shops and a 44 acre cemetery. USCB Landsharks is also a cool logo, I may get one of their shirts. Beaches are like 30 minutes away from the city though, which is a bummer. Can't say I ever thought much about the place to be honest. I flipped through my recent copy of SC Lawyer and didn't even see any firms from the area advertising. The stretch of SAV, HII, BEAU, CHS is kind of nice though, each city is about an hour away from the other. Its all filling up with retirement communities that have tennis, pickle ball and one or two semi decent golf courses. HHI and Kiawah are priced out for most people, so much like a Disney hotel, its all about getting the same thing at different values.

Does anybody actually go to a gym where women are filming themselves ? I see these women acting like idiots all the time on Twitter and Insta, but have never seen it in real life. Am I sheltered from the female gym influencer phenomenon ?

Does anybody actually go to a gym where women are filming themselves ? I see these women acting like idiots all the time on Twitter and Insta, but have never seen it in real life. Am I sheltered from the female gym influencer phenomenon ?
100%... to the point that i am paranoid and wildly self conscious about where i look at the gym. I essentially stare at my feet for 90 minutes so i don't get accused of staring at some woman wearing next to nothing filming herself.

Sounds fucking ridiculous. I know basically everyone at my gym, so I'd be gawking at someone's wife, which is generally frowned upon. A fair number of 40 and up crowd too.

Sounds fucking ridiculous. I know basically everyone at my gym, so I'd be gawking at someone's wife, which is generally frowned upon. A fair number of 40 and up crowd too.
it's awkward. Dudes there filming also. I am acutely aware of all the cameras and filming going on at my gym in an effort to avoid it. And this is from 5AM to 6:30AM. Can't imagine what it's like after 5PM

Do those weirdos ever ask you to get our of their videos ? Or do you intentionally try to mess them up ?

How much is the membership at Curves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back