• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DIVine: There's more than one answer to this chat thread, pointing me in a crooked line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in that high school teachers situation I think I would have to report those girls, I wouldn’t just move them to the back of the class. That’s some shit that requires a serious life lesson.

15 years here. Internship sr yr of college up in DC and ended up going home with a buncha single moms on their night out. One by one the single moms went to bed until the one who lived there who brought me home took me into one of the rooms. Woke up and noticed we spent the night in her daughters bed due to the bright pink barbie sheets.

i think it’s also kinda unfair to just assume that a male teacher enjoys or is flippant about seeing underage choch - I don’t think a typical female high school teacher would be casual about her male students hanging dong in class.

UDOT & the city both released updates to massive road projects today and it sucks

i think it’s also kinda unfair to just assume that a male teacher enjoys or is flippant about seeing underage choch - I don’t think a typical female high school teacher would be casual about her male students hanging dong in class.

Josh Primo got blackballed from the league for well yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back