• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Don’t buy a designer dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New CBB ideas:

Penalty boxes

Get rid of OT and do best of 5 1:1s with 10 second clock

All reviews are decided by the in-person crowd via text vote.

Coaches get sabotages they can call one time per game, like the opposing team has to play the next minute blindfolded or on their knees.

Wind tunnels that turn on and off at random.

4, 5, and 6 point circles.

Frisbee dog competition at half time affects the actual game score.

I don't think Kory is taking the boxes far enough tbh

one box should have a tube leading directly above the basket and scoring it should count for 20 points

another box should pop the ball and start a timer where the shooter's team needs to go find another ball in a storage room before it expires or be required to forfeit

the other boxes can work as he said or be elaborate escape room scenarios I dunno
Like putt putt

"it's not lazy to rest" is still one of my very favorite knight quotes
I am baffled as to why this amuses you. Do you not have a negative connotation of lazy? Is lazy not a character trait while rest is a thing everyone does (like sleep)?

New CBB ideas:

Penalty boxes

Get rid of OT and do best of 5 1:1s with 10 second clock

All reviews are decided by the in-person crowd via text vote.

Coaches get sabotages they can call one time per game, like the opposing team has to play the next minute blindfolded or on their knees.

Wind tunnels that turn on and off at random.

4, 5, and 6 point circles.

Frisbee dog competition at half time affects the actual game score.
yes! but especially the bold

It weirds me out htat you guys care who started the CT. Like, I get that it's a fun tradition, but weird you take it to this level.
oh look the guy who treats message board mafia with all the seriousness of an Olympic event has thoughts about a fun tradition on the Internet

One can laze about, but that feels different from being lazy. Sounds like a temporary thing. Lazy to me means chronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back