• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Don’t buy a designer dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched like all the GBBO's during quarantine as a family but I think it was a covid thing because we haven't revisited it. That and because I got all the kids calling Lottie "new mommy" during that one season.

there's a little red lighted switch on the side so the home team can prevent the away team from using it

this gives new meaning to the phrase "12th man"
it's activated by a fan text vote from within the stadium

My reality shows: Bar Rescue, any Gordon Ramsey show, Love on the Spectrum, Chopped, Alone
Subodh might be my favorite person ever cast on any reality show ever. His family just seems so great. Got a little teary eyed seeing his dad cry after he met Rachel (RIP to that romance).

I crack up whenever I think about him interrupting his mom's birthday speech to yell "No Indian girls!" or him asking "Is she American?".

my other idea were several locked black boxes out of bounds that a player can throw the basketball into

one of them randomly has an enormous tube that extends unseen from the bottom of it that runs into the basement

the refs cant prove which is which or when the clock stopped so they have to keep the clock running until the box can be unlocked and the ball is made visible again

my other idea were several locked black boxes out of bounds that a player can throw the basketball into

one of them randomly has an enormous tube that extends unseen from the bottom of it that runs into the basement

the refs cant prove which is which or when the clock stopped so they have to keep the clock running until the box can be unlocked and the ball is made visible again
Schroedinger's ball boxes.

I think in the spirit of academic sports if a player shows up to the arena with an original research paper that answers a rotating weekly NCAA-approved research question then his team is awarded two points

this applies to any sport

the paper must be submitted in advance but the two points can be awarded at any time pre- during or post-game at the coach's discretion

I think in the spirit of academic sports if a player shows up to the arena with an original research paper that answers a rotating weekly NCAA-approved research question then his team is awarded two points

this applies to any sport
how about just Jim Harrick's infamous final exam?

ooo I like this

big genre theory
This is a good question. If the Amazing Race or GBBO are serialized game shows, does that remove any program with a competitive format from the reality sphere or is there somewhere we draw the line?

Is The Bachelor a reality show or a serialized game show?

I'm really just trying to push this ct so sleepy plama loses bigly

but I'm also very serious about my sports rule proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back