• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time to go Turkey Trotting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your family says some shit make sure you share your #Takesgiving with the rest of us. Just hosting the inlaws today. Despite living their entire lives in Florida, they are not the crazy half of my family.

If your family says some shit make sure you share your #Takesgiving with the rest of us. Just hosting the inlaws today. Despite living their entire lives in Florida, they are not the crazy half of my family.

Will do. My in-laws keep their mouths shut after we've had words at dinner previously.

One of my favorites that was non-political,

M-I-L: I don't think we evolved from monkeys.

Wife: Good because that's not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MIL is super fired up post-election (in a Pantsuit Nation way). We think most of the family coming over today is also fairly liberal, but she's afraid one cousin might've voted for Trump. So she sent out an email last night imploring everyone not to talk politics today. We'll see what happens!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: It's basically Thanksgiving

My mom and I haven't really spoken since the election when she texted me to gloat at about 1am after my wife basically cried herself to sleep. It was their year for Thanksgiving, but they opted to go perform in our new nation's capitol with their church choir, so I likely won't see them until like March. I'm sure she would be just dropping takes like a woah. They were more excited about Brexit than my graduation I think. I'm glad I won't be around to see them both give each other the MAGA ornament XMas.

And this is my pops to a t:
http://www.theonion.com/article/area-dad-looking-to-get-average-phone-call-with-ad-34558

Pretty sure everyone at my Thanksgiving voted Trump. Vegas has the O/U on #hottakes set at 17.5. Thinking about taking the over.

Ran fast this AM

Time to drink til the wee hours of Sunday morning

Last night playing cards I put on Panda and my dad goes "Is this Hamilton?"

#takesgiving

No takes here so far, thank Satan. Will shut that shit down. Deacfreak sorry bout ya mom. How'd you be cool?

Chat Thread Dreadnought: It's basically Thanksgiving

Gonna shower now and then spacklecock a turkey and dressing andngravy and then spatchcock and cook a turkey and dressing and warm up some sides and gravy and then thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back