• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I infused some old fashioneds with my sous vide and they are delicious

This is a true coastal liberal elite cocktail

I'm drinking wine and let everyone else cook. Just doing it to break gender roles of course.

No takes here so far, thank Satan. Will shut that shit down. Deacfreak sorry bout ya mom. How'd you be cool?

I have friends that aren't WASPy tea partiers. I've done a lot of personal archaeology to figure out if my folks were always this racist or if it's a new phenomenon. I think probably a little of both. Their distrust of the LAMESTREAM media has led them to dismiss any source of information that doesn't confirm their beliefs, so they have just drifted further and further to the right. They are convinced that college has brainwashed their children. I laugh at some of the things she says until I realize she is completely 100% serious.

Sous vide has to be pretty high on the list of pretentious shit I own. That and my Wake JP Cricket Prince Albert slippers.

My SIL ate everything as we were trying to prepare food. Then as soon as she's done cooking she takes her baby to nap without taking a single dish to the kitchen. Then later when my MIL asks her to help me with dishes she says that she won't be guilted into cleaning up. Typical family shizzz but thankfully no Trump talk!

My MIL just sat down on the couch as the pregame for the Dallas - Washington game was on and says "So, who's winning?"

I have friends that aren't WASPy tea partiers. I've done a lot of personal archaeology to figure out if my folks were always this racist or if it's a new phenomenon. I think probably a little of both. Their distrust of the LAMESTREAM media has led them to dismiss any source of information that doesn't confirm their beliefs, so they have just drifted further and further to the right. They are convinced that college has brainwashed their children. I laugh at some of the things she says until I realize she is completely 100% serious.

Good on you for all that. RESPECT

My SIL ate everything as we were trying to prepare food. Then as soon as she's done cooking she takes her baby to nap without taking a single dish to the kitchen. Then later when my MIL asks her to help me with dishes she says that she won't be guilted into cleaning up. Typical family shizzz but thankfully no Trump talk!

Don't even try to guilt her into being helpful, yo

Just go pile dirty dishes on her wherever she is sitting.

At least DV7 gets it honest

I'm tipsy enough to start buying some cotton ketchie original works via eBay!

I totally don't mind nursing in front of people (as evidenced by people previous discussions), but today it's been nice to escape to the bedroom to nurse/FB/tapa/rest/avoid the extended inlaw fam.

I'm tipsy enough to start buying some cotton ketchie original works via eBay!

I just bought 200 bulbs. ������ thank you Thanksgiving.

I know wakegal and Robbins know about the ole cotton art

Dude is a legend!

No alcohol at my parents' house but that lets me justify a second piece of pie. No #takesgiving here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back